Thursday, July 21, 2011

Burglary and Larceny?

I recently found out that a friend of mine in the state of Idaho is getting ready to go to court for burglary and larceny. He is going to federal court because the crime took place on an air-force base. This happened back in March of 2010. He has never been in trouble, graduated high school, served 5 yrs active duty air-force and has been air national guard for the past 4 almost 5 yrs. He has never even had a speeding ticket. I was wondering if convicted and actually sentenced to prison instead of probation, what is that max for both charges. Remember its being considered from my understanding federal larceny and burglary. And if his lawyer would get it as theft and breaking and entering would the charges be less? Thanks for any answers you guys can give. I ask about if he is found guilty because to me his story makes him look guilty. But I do not actually know if he is or isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment