Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Scared for my life....help.................?

i ust called the police on my daughters father for stealing my car and selling it to a junkyard for $300. Police said he would be charged for grand larceny and go to prison but i thought that he would just do a lil jailtime. They still have not found him yet and im scared that he might come looking for me to Mhurt me. I had been with this loser for 7 yrs and he did nothing but ruined my life by stealing from me, cheating on me, getting some girl pregnant, and stealing from me, my daughter, and my family. I realize how pathethis i was for staying this long but im proud of myself for finally calling the police but at the same time im scared because he might come looking for me because of how serious the charge will be. My 6 yr old was crying saying she dont want her daddy to go to jail or get shot my police. what to do? called the police back and say nevermind? i dont have a car now and i was hoping to sell it to have money to go back to my hometown to stay with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment