Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why won't this song stop playing on the sims?

I used to occasionally hear this somewhat erie music while playing the sims 3. It would only occur at night. The first time I was at the gym with the father of the household. All he was doing was picking up rocks outside and then the weird, almost creepy music played. I thought maybe someone was trying to rob my house even though i wasn't there to see it. Nothing ever happened to me or my house or family. It almost sounds like someone failed at doing something too. It's not like any noise I've ever heard while playing before. It's definitely nothing good. It's not the noise when someone is rejected or when something gets broken though. It only seems to occur at random. But now it won't stop playing. I understand hearing creepy music at night because apparently ghosts walk around the neiborhood but I've never seen them. When the music came on the first time tonight, i looked around the lot everywhere for ghosts... Nothing. No robbers, no ghosts, no anything. Nothing was out of the ordinary. Not only can i still not figure out what the noise is from, i can't get it to stop either. Please help, im less freaked out now but im just annoyed from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment