Sunday, July 17, 2011

Am i wrong, should i appologize?

I am married but currently thousands of miles away from my husband. My husband is in Nigeria(where he is originally from) and I'm in the USA (where I'm from). We are waiting on the finalized process so he can get his visa here. Well to make it short...seems we are having extreme arguments once a week. Last week it was the cultural differences. After that he's been acting slightly forgetful. Yesterday things were great until I asked him to send me a pic since I missed him. He sent me a pic but I noticed the time and date stamp and the pic was taken outside his house. I got upset because around that time we hung up since he said his car was messing up. I called him shortly after but he couldn't answer. Emailed me back an hour later saying he couldn't answer since he was concerned about getting home and not robbed since it was dark. I wanna know how did he have time to take a pic but not answer my call when I'm worried all night about him. He still sticks to the story of him taking the pic before he left his friends house (even though he took me there and I know the difference b/w his house and friends house) and his car was messing up. We arnt talking since he needs "space". I miss him :(. Should I apologize just so we are on good terms?

No comments:

Post a Comment