Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Has anyone been convicted in N. Carolina for larceny by a chosen act and what kind of punitive sentences did?

I found a blank money order in Walmart with no name with the receipt and no way to identify the owner also it was not a walmart money order it was laying on the floor in an envelope where you return items etc inadvertently I picked it up and put it in my pocket not fully realizing what it was at the time. I was there to cash a check and my check comes in the same size envelope as the money order ( thought it was my envelope) 3 months later I was called to the Jax sheriffs dept. and arrested for larceny by a chosen act( Felony) evidently who ever lost it realized where they lost it at and the tapes were viewed and my tag # retrieved by camera . .looked up larceny and it said anything under a 1000$ and its a class 1 misdemeanor grand larceny anything above 1000$ my question is which is it Misdem or felony and what am I looking at if covicted

No comments:

Post a Comment