Friday, July 15, 2011

My sim is contantly (literally) being robbed in Sims 3?

I re-installed my game recently and created a sim then moved him into a small, cheap lot, furnished it with some relatively cheap furniture, a good bed and computer (which I sold after being robbed 6 times in one night, to buy a burglar alarm). When I walked into the house, a robber appeared on my lot, which I felt was unlucky, but I just called the police and let them handle it. As soon as the police and robber disappeared off the lot, another robber appeared. That has now been going on constantly for the past 2 (in game) days. I now satisfy every possible need outside the house to stop the constant burgling and interrupting my sim. It is a very annoying glitch and I would like any solution, even one as permanent as removing burglars from my game. Please help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment