Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm currently on probation for B&E and grand larceny and can't find work & my work history is crappy any help?

I've tried just about everything. Even went to workshops for felons seeking jobs, Job fairs themselves, even cold calling, friends, and family. No one will hire me and i just found out the military doesn't take people on probation. It's really starting to bother me that i can't find work cause not only am i out of work but so are the people i live with, My mother was laid off about 2yrs ago and my step father is retired and the benefits are enough to pay the bills, get our med's, let alone food. Were trying to get my mom on disability, and i'm looking into unemployment but no luck, the Virginia Employment Commission is NO HELP what so ever. So if any one out there knows how to get a job for a felon with Breaking and Entering and a grand larceny on his recorded as well as a crappy job history (walking off with out 2 weeks notice) Please i need the help! I'm literally at the end of my rope here.

No comments:

Post a Comment