Monday, July 18, 2011

What processor can i upgrade to?? Help?

Hi i wanna upgrade my processor from newegg.com .. my current processor is a Intel(r) Core(tm)2 Duo CPU e4500 @2.20GHz, 2200 Mhz, 2 Core( s), 2 Logical Processor(s).. Its in my Dell inspiron 530 desktop not slim, i upgraded the psu to corsair tx650w, and 4gigs ram .. Actualy my real question would i be even able to upgrade my processer.. I know im better off getting a new computer which i actualy am going to .. i jus wanna have 2 computers the dell will be for movies and a lil gaming and the other computer will be mainly gaming.. So would i beable to upgrade with my current mother board .. if yes would you please provide a link with several processors i can choose from.. Thanks for any and all help i can get

No comments:

Post a Comment